Thursday, April 3, 2008

Migraine Week

The ups and downs of our spring weather has put knots in my brain and my shoulder I think. I am always a little effected by the weather, but with it being 30 degrees and hailing one day and 50 degrees and sunny the next the pressure changes are starting to upset what little balance I am able to maintain. So it hasn't been a good week. It certainly has been hard to drag my butt into work this week! Tonight I came home and took a 3 hour nap. That helps sometimes and tonight it did.

I did manage to start making some baby booties for etsy.com. A few booties went up this weekend and then I completed a couple more during the week. I have been really wanting to sew lately so this will be a great outlet for me. I took a few patterns that I found and have been experimenting with lots of different combos and incorporating my own ideas along the way. I think the booties are turning out pretty snazzy and I have been getting quite a few hits on etsy... no sales yet, but people are looking and marking items as their favorite. I need some more ideas of tiny things I can sew. I like these small, creative projects!

This weekend we are hoping to go out on our pontoons and catch some trout. We are going to try Battle Ground Lake again and see if we do better a month later on a boat. Yay! I will try and remember to bring the camera so I can post a few pictures here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very exciting! I love your booties -- good luck with the sale on etsy, hope you do well. Please keep this blog posted with whatever happens....

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs