Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bootie Success!

Well, Patrick woke me up bright and early today and told me that... wait for it... I HAVE A SALE! I guess he was talking to father-in-law Bob and Bob looked at my site and told him "she has a sale!" So of course he woke me up and of course I have not went back to bed! (If you are reading this Bob, thanks for letting us know and please comment and tell me what you think of the site! Love you guys!)

Pam, if you are reading my blog, I am very pleased your friends are getting the Jet Set booties. I hope they are a big hit and a gift that can be kept as a keepsake as well. I am going to try and wrap and ship them today as I know your friends are expecting any day now (how exciting!!). I will gift wrap them. I should give etsy the idea of making this an option on the site. I think it is useful to buyers to be able to request it.

I also had 11 people mark me as a favorite since last night. I am not sure what I did, but I hope it keeps working!! These little shoes are too cute to just sit on my dining room table. They need to be worn and kicked in the air by little feet!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs