Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Will Fish for Food

This is a picture of the trout dinner we had Monday. Yum. We finally caught some fish Sunday at the St. Louis Ponds so the next night I baked us up a feast.

Only 2 more weekends of Oregon fishing and then we can use our Washington licenses. This is the first year we have had Washington licenses so we are excited.

Apparently the new paper the ODFW uses for our license will essentially melt if it gets wet (bright huh?) so my current knitting project is to make a license cozy. I also made some new hats to sell on Etsy. My fish hat has already been viewed 9 times! Yay!

For our anniversary (10 years... holy cow!) we bought ourselves some pontoon fishing boats. I am waiting for some good water to open up so we can use them. I want to take some pictures too!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs