Friday, April 11, 2008

Bootie Making Machine

This weekend I am going to Crafty Wonderland at the Doug Fir with Molly and Kathy. Yay, crafts! I am really hoping this is a cool thing because it only costs $35 to have your own table so I may well do this next month. We will see what Kathy thinks as she is the expert!

I bought some new fabric at the Holly Hill Quilt Shoppe in West Linn. I got 5 fat quarters for 12 something. They are really cute and one of them has cupcakes on it. Love the cupcakes! There is a collection of new Moda fabrics (Posh by Chez Moi... this is a HUGE file) that I have to try soon as well. I am just waiting for the fat quarters to be cut.

As you can see from this picture, I have been working hard on the baby booties. I have 11 for sale on etsy now. I still have not had a sale. I am not sure what is up. Other booties of similar cuteness are priced higher on etsy and selling. I am getting a lot of hits though. 129 on the jet set booties! I keep telling myself that I just need to add more stock.

Yesterday I bought Patrick a great t-shirt on etsy. A rather odd shirt about zombies. He wanted it though and it is cute. Not as cute as my sheepy though. Here is a neat pop-up card that I found. I bet Molly could make something like this.

The weather was so nice today that the dogs spent a good amount of time outside. Duncan got out of his new collar and took a walk around the neighborhood. This photo is after he had been re-leashed. Annabelle was very glad to see him.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs