Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bootie Insanity

The number of booties now produced grows....

Well, I have spent the whole weekend freaking out about my etsy site. On Saturday a nice lady in CA contacted me and asked me if I would be willing to donate some booties to be auctioned off to support a Birth and Baby Resource center in her area. I would have totally done this just because I was flattered she thought my little booties were cute enough, but she also said I should send 400 business cards to be given out at the event.

So now I am freaking out. Yesterday I went to Fabric Depot and a few other places in town to get more supplies. I have been thinking that I needed some different fabrics and I also wanted to start using eyelets with the ribbons. It just finishes things better.
Today I made 2 really cute new pairs of booties. I also cut out a few more so I may be able to finish another tonight.

I found a place online where I think I can do some cute business cards... now I just need to think what to put on them. Cripes! I am in a real state. I am not sure what I will do if I actually start to show a profit. I was just thinking this was a fun diversion and I might sell a thing or two. Really, there is no reason to panic. I still have not sold a thing.

In case you are wondering, no, I did not go fishing. Oh, well it was raining and Patrick was playing on his playstation all weekend so it would have been a grumbly afair to get him to leave his new game alone. Once my package to CA goes off in the mail I am sure I will feel better. If it is going to auctioned to help people I just want it to be perfect.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs