Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cards that Move


Remember pop-up books? Check this out...

My friend Molly has finally started her own Etsy shop. After years (literally, it has been years) of all her friends telling her "You should sell that!" she finally is going to sell that!

So be sure to go to her shop and check her out. And don't worry, I have already told her she needs to make more!

She is also a great person to work with on custom stuff. She has put up with working with me for years. :)

Good luck Molly and congratulations on your shop!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Wendy! I finally checked this out... appreciate the boost! I have been working on a girl version of the card, and, due to some great feedback I got off etsy critique discussion board, just purchased recycled card stock and envelopes so I'm going green as well!

I LOVE the onesies you've been doing, btw!!!!!!

Anitra Cameron said...

It's probably staring me in the face, but I don't see Molly's shop name or link. What is it? I'd like to see more!

Wendy said...

Molly's shop is at http://mollylee.etsy.com

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs