Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Out with the Bath Water


I wanted to let everyone know officially that I've decided to give up on the baby stuff. With all the new rules that may or may not get passed I just felt it was better for me to do something else. So as soon as what I have for baby listings are sold they are going, going, gone!

Yesterday I ordered a largish quantity of buckles, d rings, webbing, etc. I really, really hope to make a go with my new line of dog goods. It should be less stressful anyway. I will be able to depend on my supply channel (fabric patterns are always switching out) and it will still be fun and creative. So, if you are checking my Etsy site for the collars and leashes. NOT TO WORRY. They are really only a few days away!!

I am also being strongly encouraged (enough Molly Lee!) to put a doggie customer of the month photo up here on my blog. I think it is a great idea. Let me know in the comments what you think? (I love comments... they feed my attention loving soul!)

I am hoping that the dog things will do well online, but also at craft fairs (like Crafty Wonderland... incidentally coming up this weekend... can't wait... need yummy smelling soap). I am not participating in anything this month, but maybe soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those shoes are too cute! Too bad the new rules are so, well, they're stupid. Anyway, good luck with the dog stuff! I am a sucker at craft fairs for anything cute for either the kids or dogs.

Wendy said...

Thanks! As long as I get to make cute things I am happy so I am glad to have an alternative. :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs