Friday, April 17, 2009

New Custom Dog Collars

I have been busily working on some new custom dog collars that are now available in the DogGoneKnitting shop on etsy. This sort of "punk" collar Annabelle is sporting is really cute. There is also a mellow brown and green collar style.

I am also offering to design other collars using the fabrics you already see in my shop. If you see something you like and want it customized just send me a convo. If you are the first person with that design and are willing to have me take a photo of it for use in my product listings I will knock $4.00 off. Just mention my blog to get the deal.

I have also been working on using metal buckles and other hardware. This option will be great for dogs who chew. Expect a listing or 2 with metal options to appear over the weekend! I also have hardware to make martingale collars so if you are interested in a martingale in a particular style send me a convo on etsy!
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs