Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Renewal of Hope

Driving home today I couldn't help but notice several "Got Hope?" bumper stickers on the vehicles along my route. For the first time in a very long time I feel that yes, I live in a country overflowing with hope. We have a new president. A true leader of our people who will govern us with the wisdom of the past and optimism for the future. Today all American's witnessed a profound moment in our history. It has been a long, long time since we have had a good day that will be noted in the history books and remembered by those who witnessed it. We are overdue. Enjoy the remainder of the day my fellow Americans. I promise I won't start talking politics on my blog... I just wanted to note the day.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs