Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Something for Amy Butler Fans

Amy Butler put some free patterns on her website. I am planning to make the business card keeper and the portfolio. These are really great projects! I can't wait. It will give me something to do this weekend. Our reservations to go to Trillium Lake were canceled because there is still too much snow up on Mt. Hood. :(

Anyhow, I will post photo's once I complete the projects. I should also post a photo of the sad excuse for a business card keeper I currently use... some 15 year old freebie from one of those Mary Kay type things. It is actually in quite good condition considering the abuse of living at the bottom of all my purses for such a long time!

1 comment:

Anitra Cameron said...

I need to make that business card holder, too. It's really cute, and right now I don't have one at all. Used to have a nice brass one, but don't have a clue what happened to it. Cute is better!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs