Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tired and Cranky

My mom was out for an extra long weekend the last several days, but has now returned home. It was really great to see her and my step-father Craig. We went to the Oregon Coast and stayed in a lovely rental with a bay view in Netarts. My parents have a lot of common interests with Patrick and I so we always have a good time.

There is just something about the end of a nice vacation though that leaves you sort of bummed. I don't feel well today and I am quite cranky. I want to start a new knitting project, but I can't decide what to make. All the yarn in my stash seems like crap and I am not sure if I want to try the Inga hat or if I want to make the St. Vincent Cloche that my mom wants.

I am clearly just to tired so I guess I will have to finish some of my WIPS and maybe go to bed early.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs